Those are awesome!! Thanks for sharing! I would love to get into photography too, but I guess I need to get a good camera before I can do that! ;) Keep 'em coming!
Amy...those are so so good! I'm tellin' ya, you need to start submitting them to microstock agencies. Let me know before you do though...I need to give you my Subnitter # first.
9 comments:
Those are awesome!! Thanks for sharing! I would love to get into photography too, but I guess I need to get a good camera before I can do that! ;) Keep 'em coming!
At the beach sunsets are the best!!! Love the First picture!!! that is great!
Amy...those are so so good! I'm tellin' ya, you need to start submitting them to microstock agencies. Let me know before you do though...I need to give you my Subnitter # first.
Wow, I am sooo impressed. I want to know how you did these. Where did you take them? Great work!
Beautiful Amy!
so good...i need some lessons
Gorgeous! I LOVE the sky...I've always thought it was one of God's most beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing what you captured...
love these photos... brings back fond memories of my wedding at this time of day... thank you for sharing.
BE-YOU-TIFUL!!! (pronounce it just like that please!)
You are so talented friend :)
Post a Comment