Friday, January 22, 2010

A New Project

I'm always in the mood to try a new craft, and at Christmas time I had the idea to do this....





I have painted linolieum mats before, but recently decided I wanted to attempt to personalize them. I love the stick family graphics, so that's what I decided to use. I made one for some friends at Christmas, then just had an order for two more a couple weeks ago. Here is the final product.












6 comments:

Ashley said...

THey look great! I'm about to come get them!
Do you use regular paint? Like what you would use on a canvas?

Kimberly said...

how much are you selling them for? That would make a great gift!

Ashley said...

Hey Amy! Those are too cute! Where do you get your linoleum?

Anonymous said...

thanks girls- i'm selling them for $35. they're not difficult but take a lot of time. i get the linolieum from the carpet store.

McKinney Madness said...

Those look amazing! I don't see how you do the stick figures without messing up. You should seriously consider making those more often for people!!

Kiera said...

Those are adorable Amy!!! Great idea!! You're so creative! ;)