Friday, January 29, 2010

HOLY MOLY!

I finally got my computer back this week!  I missed her tremendously.  I was having I-Tunes withdrawals and was so ready to get it back and start downloading music again.  I thought I would be able to at least re-download music I had recently purchased, but once I got on and tried, I couldn't get it to work.  I didn't think it would hurt to email I-Tunes and politely ask if I could get them back.  It's worth a try, right?  As I searched for ways to retreive music online, some people had success begging the powers to be so I decided to try it myself.  I emailed I-tunes yesterday and as of 10:00 am, received a reply.  It says, "I-Tunes typically allows one-time downloads, but we will be happy to help you out.  Click this, then this, and this, and you may re-download every song you've purchased on I-tunes."  Ummmmm, excuse me?  WHAT?  That's right!  Unbelievable!  It has taken my computer about four hours to download all my music back, but I got songs from a totally different computer that crashed before I got this one!  They were all purchased under the same account/user name, so I have them back! 

I'm once again on the I-Tunes bandwagon.  They've redeemed themselves a hundred fold for that little "no disc burning software" issue their program was giving me before.  Oh, I-Tunes, how I've missed thee!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

WOW! That is wonderful! I'm glad they were so great...

Jesse Faris said...

Apple Customer Service has never let me down--so happy to hear you had another good experience with them! :)