So I was right! That website I mentioned yesterday was accurate. Chris went home last night. I'm sad. I really did like him. However, there was one moment when I questioned if he was the Chris I thought he was. When Ryan asked him if he was surprised, with no qualms about it, he said "Yes, I am." Now, doesn't that sound a little cocky? To admit in front of his fellow contestants that he was shocked that he was going home as opposed to one of them? Wow - I don't want to think Chris is like that.
Now on to a much brighter subject. I've decided that I may like to marry Taylor. Would we not be perfect for each other? Oh my word......SOOOO, if anyone has any contacts and could put in a good word for me, I'd be delighted. HA HA HA!!!
P.S. Did anyone see Randy Jackson dancing with Paula last night during one of the performances? HILARIOUS!!!!
4 comments:
The Taylor Hicks Pac Man game...
http://www.taylorhickspacman.com/
Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move Taylor Hicks around. Avoid the other contestants, who are trying to destroy Taylor, and get Taylor to Ryan Seacrest to help save him!
Shall I try once more to post a comment??! I deleted my first one because it was messed up, then I came back to check on it, and my second was deleted. OK...I tried to say that you and Taylor would be great together! This is the stage of the show where the contestants get to go home for a day. He's going to be on Rick and Bubba in the morning from 6:45-7:15 (103.5). You should call in and see if he's up for a wedding!!
Post a Comment