Tuesday, May 02, 2006

S.O.S.

The total and complete purpose of today's post is to beg and plead for help! I began this blog about a week ago and am now ready to add some things to it. I still can't figure out how to add a side panel with links, friends' blogs, books I'm reading, etc. I also can't figure out how to post pictures from the web. I've searched and searched using the "help" tab and can't find anything that really "helps" me! :) So, if anyone is out there and knows how to solve my problems, please comment! I would GREATLY appreciate it.

P.S. Meredith, you mean you haven't figured this out yet? :)

2 comments:

Meredith said...

HA! I am getting antsy myself, but I haven't taken the time to sit out here and work on it. I've been using most of my spare time to get my house back in some sort of shape! I've been lazy for too long! Gotta get ready for company. Dawn and the girls are coming tomorrow and spending the night! I'm waiting on you to figure it out so you can tell me!

Jesse Faris said...

I can help you if I get some time, dear Effie! It's just a matter of copying and pasting some html mumbo-jumbo. I'll see if I can send some your way...