2. With all due respect, I don't even care if some of you are getting tired of seeing Taylor appear on my blog. You know what, American Idol is a very important part of my life at this point so I can post as many pictures of Taylor as I want! Ha Ha! Tomorrow night is the last performance. We need your votes!!!!
3. For those of you that knew about my plans to go to California this summer, I think the trip is off. I can barely talk about it I'm so upset! There were just too many hurdles to overcome and at this point I'm questioning if God is just saying "don't go right now." Regardless, I think I'm going to let it go and just try to plan another trip later. Never fear, Amy will be making her appearance on Rodeo Drive eventually. I am now trying to plan a shorter, much cheaper trip. I have the number to the Oprah show in front of me so I will spend time the next few days calling in trying to get tickets to her show. If so, I will definitely go to Chicago instead. Any other ideas for a fun weekend away? I want to go somewhere I've never been. That's the only stipulation. If any of you have visited a neat place that is reasonably priced, please share!
So there they are, my thoughts for today. I started not to post but when I saw that picture of Taylor online I couldn't resist!!! Happy Monday!
2 comments:
That is a really good picture of Taylor. I'm sorry about the California trip...I was just thinking about that yesterday and wondering if you were going or not. You'll go someday and have a blast! I hope you can go see Oprah. I thought you might have to get tickets waaaaaaaaaay in advance...I hope I'm wrong. Let me know what you decide!!
ummmm oprah is my flippin idol. seriously. can i go if you go? did you get tickets? i would DIE if you went. ABSOLUTELY DIE. I watch her every single day. seriously. all my friends get so tired of me cause I'm all, "so, yesterday, on Oprah..." and they get so tired of all my sentences starting out like that whenever I try to contribute to a conversation! OMGAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I WILL CRY IF YOU GET TO GO. CRY. Yes, I am a HHHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE fan. Not sure why. Just HUGE. Ok I'm finished now.
Post a Comment