Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More family stories.....

For those of you that know (and those of you that don't) Ben's wife Anna, please keep her in your prayers. In the last week or so she's been put on bed rest and is having some contractions. She has to pretty much stay flat on her back unless she is eating or getting up to go to the bathroom. When she moves around too much she has contractions. She's 25 weeks today and the doctor wants her to at least make it until 28 weeks. He says that'll be high cotton. Every day after that is icing on the cake. Just pray that these three precious babies and Anna will be safe and healthy.

We had a scare last night. Paige is in town with the kids and everyone was just planning to have a nice, relaxing night. Ben called and said they were on the way to the hospital because Anna was having contractions -things suddenly changed. Mom and I went over to get Joshua and Marah so Paige could go be with Ben and Anna. Paige frantically tried to get things together so the kids could come over and spend the night with us. By the time she got them all packed up and got herself on the way, Ben called and said the doctor was sending her back home. Thankfully, nothing had changed with Anna-she wasn't dilated anymore. Paige decided to go ahead and go on to visit with them a little while anyway, so mom and I still got to keep the kids. We had a blast! They were absolutely wonderful and we had the best time. I know I write about my family a lot but they truly are my rock and what I live for. Of course, I took some pictures last night. Just look at how cute.....


2 comments:

Meredith said...

The kids are precious! I can't believe how fast they all grow up! I love hearing about your family... that's what I write about most, too. We write about the things that mean the most to us! It's only natural!!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

Precious. Precious. Where'd the blonde hair come from???