Monday, May 08, 2006

Josh Willingham - Vote Today!!!




Isn't that precious??? For those of you that don't know, I went to school with Josh and Ginger. They have become some of my best friends in the world and I am thrilled that Josh has excelled in his dream of becoming a professional baseball player. He and Ginger try daily to use every opportunity they're allowed to show God to the people they come in contact with on the field and off. They're incredibly humbled by this experience and have managed to stay grounded when somedays even we can't! Josh deserves this success so please, please copy and paste the link below and vote for him to be on the National League All-Star team. You're allowed 25 votes so use them all! How exciting that would be!!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y2006/ballot_pop.html?affiliateID=eMLBASG050106&partnerId=eMLBASG05010#

On a much more serious note, a teammate of Josh's named Matt Herges and his wife just had a new baby boy, Bryce. He was born with many, many life-threatening medical issues and is in critical condition. The doctors aren't giving them much hope and all they can do is sit and wait. Please take a minute to pray for this precious baby and for their family. Pray that Bryce will be healed and they will give God all the glory.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Great blog. I couldn't agree with you more about Josh and Ginger being so grounded! I am thrilled for them! Good idea to put a link to the voting, too! I am going to see if I can find another computer to vote from since I've maxed out my voting! Have a good day! I'll blog soon!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I will deg. be praying for them and bryce. its so scary even THINKING about the POSSIBILITIES that something could be wrong...please keep us updated. we will be praying.