1. If you can't cash out sick days upon retirement...take.every.one.of.them. I'm at home writing this blog because I have a little cold very brutal sinusitis infectionosis streptococus syndrome. I need my rest, people.
2. Those girls on Teen Mom need to come to my 4th grade reading class. I guess they were too busy smoking pot or getting pregnant during the lessons on fluency. Didn't anyone teach them to read with expression? Those dialogues are horrific.
3. Catfish the TV Show host Nev- aka Grizzly Bear. If you insist on not maintaining that forest that is growing on your chest, keep your shirt on while filming. Signed, one violated viewer.
You're welcome.

4 comments:
Love the new layout! Love the wisdom I just learned! Always love reading your blog. I have a good shrimp+pasta recipe you need to try!
Love this!
Amen on 2nd and 3rd points!!!!!!
Post a Comment