Monday, January 21, 2013

Funday Monday

I tell ya, it's amazing what one can accomplish on a day off! I've done two loads of laundry, baked a cake, vacuumed, caught up on a few of my reality tv shows, created my new blog template (you like??), and am about to make a new low- calorie recipe for dinner.  If it's good, I'll post the recipe.  Hint: shrimp+pasta.  All that combined with the fact that my boyfriend the Bachelor comes on tonight....I couldn't ask for a better day.

I've been perusing through a few awesome blogs today and, I'm still struggling with a bit of jealousy.  I want my blog to be one that excites people when a new post pops up on the sidebar.  I need some topics.  I need some suggestions.  I've been thinking of a weekly post, something I can always post on a certain day of the week.  For now, I think I'm going to being Wisdom Wednesdays.  I want to share, for myself in particular, what God has taught me that week, what I feel convicted to change, what I want to work on, etc.  Some may be serious, some may be humorous.  Hopefully this idea will stick...we will see.

Have a great week!








3 comments:

Haley said...

2 words: stain and jealous.
the end.

Kimberly said...

I always love when you post a recipe. Keep those coming!!

Kimberly said...

I always love when you post a recipe. Keep those coming!!