I bought a house!!!!!
I'm super excited! I had no idea what all went into purchasing a home. It seems like all I do lately is write checks and sign papers! It will be SO worth it though, because this time in my life is something I've anticipated for a very long time.
I had been "looking" online for a house for a while. I knew I wanted to take full advantage of the tax credit that was available for first time homebuyers. I knew it ended this year, on April 30. I can only explain this entire process by saying it was all God. I found a townhouse that is in my price range, in a safe place, and one in which I can just see myself calling home. It has great potential. Every square inch will have to be painted, and I have to purchase all new appliances. But, I can't wait to make the vision I have of how I want it to look become a reality.
Pictures will be posted soon. I will definitely do a before and after montage. The current owners are still living there so I can't get in to take any at this time. Until then, I'm having a blast picking out paint colors, shopping for furniture, and just enjoying the process.
7 comments:
YAY for Amy!! I love the townhouse and think it's absolutely perfect for you! I can't wait to see how you spruce it up and make it you own! YIPPEEEEEE!!!
Can't for you to come back and do more shopping for NEW HOME! I am coming with y'all!
I am SO, VERY excited for you!! What an exciting time! I can't wait to see the transformation that you make happen! I know it will look awesome!
I can't wait till you get moved in and I can come over to visit! Sorry I missed you on Saturday. Congrats on the new house!
I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see it! :)
Congratulations on your new home! :)
I can't wait to hear more about it!!!! I want to come visit and have a sleepover!!!! :)
Post a Comment