Monday, March 08, 2010

Candace Cameron Bure

I'm so excited about Friday night! I have been watching the calendar for a while now to see if Candance Cameron Bure would be speaking anywhere close to me.  Finally, she's coming to Columbia Friday night.  For those of you that don't know, Candance was D.J. Tanner on Full House and is the sister of Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains and now Fireproof.  Candace and Kirk are very outspoken about their Christianity.  Candance travels around the country speaking and sharing her testimony, as well as starring in a new show on ABC Family called Make It or Break It.  I hope to get to meet her and take pictures while I'm there.  I'll post more when I get back.  I can't wait!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite DJ Tanner sayings..."Oh Mylanta!" I hope you get to meet her..good luck :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

LOVE her and the whole fam! That is awesome!!
Have fun! And Columbia where? Let me know-

McKinney Madness said...

That sounds awesome! I hope you get to meet her too!!