I'm having SO much fun choosing paint colors, furniture, accessories, etc. for my house! I think I've finally decided on the color scheme. The kitchen will be a
green similar to this. The living room, hallway, and possibly the extra bedroom will be gray. My bedroom will be a light blue/gray, and the downstairs half bath is TBD (to be determined- is that an actual acronym? For my blog it is.). I'd love suggestions for that. I thought about (don't gasp) a lavender or periwinkle. I'm envisioning a cute little crystal chandelier, as girly as I can get. The master bath is also TBD. Should I go with the gray from the living room or a darker shade of the bedroom color? Lighter shade? Decorating gurus, I NEED YOU!
I'm going tomorrow to put a deposit on my couch and loveseat. I found it at Ashley furniture in Birmingham but knew I could get a better price locally......and, I was right! I'm getting both for around $600. I'm super pumped! Remember the wall color will be gray, and envision light blue and gray pillows to accent. My mom found this fabulous pillow for me this weekend. It's small, gray, and has a beaded cross on it. I'm in love with it! So excited!

Opinions, please???
4 comments:
It's going to look so good! I can't wait to see it all put together!! FUN! FUN! FUN!
Yay, yay, yay! I can't wait to see it all come together! It's going to be beautiful.
Love it!! So much fun! A new house is a great beginning and it is a blast!!
you can count down the days till you have control of the walls... so soon!!
Post a Comment