Sunday, April 01, 2007

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is why Sanjaya is still on American Idol. Is this not somehow illegal?

P.S. Howard Stern is an idiot.

5 comments:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

FO REAL. I dont even watch IDOL and I totally know what youre talkin bout.

Scarlett said...

I'm willing to throw a Sanjaya's gone party at my house as soon as he's off the show! What do you think?

Meredith said...

I'm with you....Howard Stern is a complete fool. If you don't like American Idol...FINE...DON'T WATCH IT! Why try to ruin it for all of us that do watch, not to mention the contestants that are getting kicked off that are better than him? Or poor Sabrina who didn't make it into the final 12, but Sanjaya did????? Also, he needs to just bow out gracefully! Who would want to be on the show knowing that the only reason they're still on there is because they suck??

Scarlett said...

Meredith--I feel the exact same way, but I don't think Sanjaya thinks he's bad, which makes it even more pathetic. I wish he would just quit too. Maybe he'll be knocked off tonight! Can we put that on our prayer requests tonight at Peak? :) HAHA Just Kidding, or maybe not! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my word...who would have thought three weeks ago that ole sanjaya would still be an issue??? i agree, he needs to quit now but he won't. remember, he still thinks he's the next american idol. bless his heart.