I have found myself so into watching this season of The Hills. Is anyone else a fan? I don't know what it is about it. I think I just live vicariously through Lauren, Whitney, and Audrina as I watch the show. How much fun would it be to live in Hollywood, go shopping everyday, run around with celebrities, and have something fun to do every night??? I guess I'm just getting old and missing the good ole college days where I lived spontaneously, stayed up late, and left at the spur of the moment going on road trips. Don't get me wrong, I am totally, 100% ready for a husband and family of my own. But while I'm waiting, how much fun would it be to live a day in the life of L.C.?
Friday, April 06, 2007
I LOVE this show!
I have found myself so into watching this season of The Hills. Is anyone else a fan? I don't know what it is about it. I think I just live vicariously through Lauren, Whitney, and Audrina as I watch the show. How much fun would it be to live in Hollywood, go shopping everyday, run around with celebrities, and have something fun to do every night??? I guess I'm just getting old and missing the good ole college days where I lived spontaneously, stayed up late, and left at the spur of the moment going on road trips. Don't get me wrong, I am totally, 100% ready for a husband and family of my own. But while I'm waiting, how much fun would it be to live a day in the life of L.C.?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE this show!!
I hear ya on the living freely point. now i have a mortgage and a soon to be car payment and i have to pack up the kiddie anytime i want to go somewhere and find a sitter for chloe our fam dog...etc. etc. etc...its never ending.
Post a Comment