Thursday, August 10, 2006

Video! Video!

So I still can't post any of my other pictures....makes me mad. Scarlett-thanks for sharing the youtube idea. I couldn't help myself. I found a few clips from the concert in B'ham the other night so I had to insert the links. The first one is Taylor singing "Do I Make You Proud." It definitely doesn't come anywhere close to comparing to hearing it live like we did Tuesday. Listen to him at the very end. He says, "Roll Tide, War Eagle." So cute. The second one is Mandisa and Ace performing "I'm Your Angel." Third, Chris sings "Dead or Alive." Next, Ace, Elliott, Chris, and Bucky sing "Patience." The harmony was amazing, I thought! Last, a fan outside a concert somewhere up north films as the idols sing autographs and talk to fans. It's really neat!!!


http://youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-1jipE5Ms

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2PsvrEZGWM&search=Birmingham%20Alabama

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LLf3M0gbMus

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q7kA44tM08k

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vErT0kbn278

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

That website is SO COOL! We can go back for years and remember the concert (as if we'd forget) Taylor has the cutest little smile!--almost like a little boy!

Gena said...

you tube rocks. i found a scrubs clips and i sat here and listened to the ace, chris quartet sing Patience. ahh! i made a new favorite today. thanks.