Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Look how they've grown!


Lots of people have been asking me about the triplets, not just lately but as always. Here's a recent picture I thought I'd share. Can you believe how much they've grown? Each one is around 6 pounds now, I believe. They're doing so well!

5 comments:

Jesse Faris said...

ADORABLE!

Will and Melodie said...

They are unbelievable! So precious! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Gena said...

wow! that's a lot of babies...
soooo cute.

so i cooked in the crock pot tonight, i made
(drum roll please...)
pork.

it was gross and i didn't know what to do, so it cooked all day and then i stirred some bbq sauce on it, tore it up and ding! bbq sandwiches.

i so need help in the kitchen.

the kids liked it though.

anartica might just be the choice of where not to go. uncle ron. said they wouldn't send us somewhere where the scenery is the same like snow, snow and more snow anyway. and i HaTe to be cold.

2coopers said...

i had no clue about any triplets...who did that?

I hope school is going well...i got not much news at all..

going to see Josh play next week. Andrew Peterson here in Little ROck tomorrow night...

that's it...

:)

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! This is Jennifer (Lovelace) Stubblefield. Your blog is great! Kimberly passed it along to me. Love the recipes. We need to catch up soon!