Thank Goodness It's Friday! Wow - I'm ready for a break. We're off to Nashville this weekend. Cort is running in the Music City Marathon tomorrow. She originally planned to do the whole thing (26 miles) but will probably do the half due to her knees. They've been hurting lately when she runs. She went this morning and got cortizone injections in her knees and has been to physical therapy so maybe she'll be okay for tomorrow. I hope to be there like a proud sister taking pictures as she runs across the finish line!!! Saturday night we are going to the Phil Vassar concert. I am not a huge fan, but Cort got a good deal on tickets because of participating in the marathon. It'll be fun.
We'll come home from Nashville Sunday and I'm taking my last personal day Monday to do absolutely nothing! We're not allowed to be off during the last two weeks of school unless it's an emergency so I have to use it now. And, if I have a day left, you better believe I'm gonna take it!
Josh and Ginger had a doctor's appointment today. They heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was 168 - which the wives tale is that if it's over 160 (is that right Ginger???) that it's a girl. We'll see! (Ging- hope you don't mind me blogging this! - I'm just a proud auntee!!!)
Happy Weekend everyone!!!
2 comments:
Have a good weekend! Good luck to Cort, and I hope to see some pictures. I wish you could be at church Sunday!! Hope to hear from you soon! Love you!
Yea!!! I am SO EXCITED that you have a blog and I can keep up with your life now...Everything looks great! Have a GREAT time in Nash and cheer hard for Cort! (Marathons are so inspiring!)
Post a Comment