Monday, April 24, 2006

20 More Days and Counting....

I survived! The first day back to school after Spring Break came all too quickly. I have been dreading it for days, at least since Wednesday. It was then that I started getting slightly depressed due to the fact that my time of relaxation and hiatus from 17 third graders was far too quickly coming to an end. I must admit though, today wasn't that bad. There were no parent conferences, no observations, no case of the stolen candy, no hitting each other in the face with a shoe, no leaving puddles of pee under a chair in the classroom, no fighting over who is first in line, no barfing in the classroom trash can (yes, all of which have indeed happened in MY classroom). Overall, I'd say I had a good first day back. Now, I'm counting down the days until summer!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

yay! you're here! i love your background. :) So, I'll email you about the sidebars stuff (Patrick figured mine out.), and I'll totally link you to mine! Happy blogging!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

haha! yea! i love it! so proud! im getting jamin to email you that info tonight when he has a spare minute. I know you are the BEST teacher EVER!!! I would love for Aiden to be in your class one day! ha! anyway, sounds like you have your hands full! I look forward to reading up on you and Im so glad you got started!;)
Love you!

Anonymous said...

At least it was just a puddle of pee... could always be worse, right? ha! Glad you started blogging... maybe I will one day! ha! Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

At least it was just a puddle of pee... could always be worse, right? ha! Glad you started blogging... maybe I will one day! ha! Love you sis!