Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - OoOooooo........"

Okay, I'm already too addicted to this blog. I am sitting here writing a post for today and I'm still at school! But, the kids are in the library so I can do what I want with these 30 minutes, right???

I love Tuesdays. I go to work excited about what the night holds. I make sure the laundry is done, phone calls are made, and I am positioned square in front of the television by 6:59. Why, you may ask? Two short words...AMERICAN IDOL! I am a wee bit obsessed. It's my absolute favorite T.V. show ever! This season has been fun to watch! I love Taylor - his unique voice and obvious passion for performing make him popular with voters. I also love Catherine. I chose her from the auditions. However, Season 4 was by far the best. Some friends and I made the trip to the concert this past summer. I must say, it was the best I have been to. (No, it's not the only concert I've ever attended-you skeptics)! I reverted back to my teenie bopper days and screamed, waved, and took a million pictures (two of which are below). I will never forget that concert. Anyone know when tickets go on sale for this season's tour? And yes, I will be making an appearance there too!





2 comments:

Meredith said...

Well, you know what this means? I've got a crazy blog! I'm with you about tonight...I've done laundry all day so I can sit down to a good dinner and some good TV tonight...with NO kiddos!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed!!! I love reading up on you. I just know that if I got started with something like this I would be so addicted!! I miss you!!! Love you!your cuz, Brooke