
Friday, April 26, 2013
I Just Did This.....
Purchase confirmed: And I.am.so.excited. Many of you may not understand my need for a purchase such as this. But if you're a fellow organizer and love to look at your life on paper, make "to-do" lists, and keep important dates right in front of you...you'll appreciate my excitement. I've been considering this purchase for a while but was hesitant because of how much it costs. It wasn't outrageous, but more than I'd typically spend on a planner. My thinking is that since I buy two or three cheap ones throughout the year, this will save me money since it should last! The tabs are laminated...cue the hallelujah chorus! And did you see the folder in the back? Yep- nice. Okay- my gushing about the planner is over. I found it on etsy if anyone is interested, I can share the shop name. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my! I understand your need for an awesome planner. Love to make me some to-do lists! Congratulations! I'm happy for you :)
Please share! I am also a planning nut!
Please share! I am also a planning nut!
Post a Comment