There are so many cute things out there right now that I really, really want! Granted, I'm blessed and have way more than I need, but it's fun to dream, right? I love seeing new items you girls write about, so I thought I'd share what I've been eyeing lately.
1. I'm behind on this one, but I want a Pandora bracelet. Everytime I see someone wearing them, my need for it grows. Ha! I wish they weren't so expensive!
2. Speaking of jewelry, I saw a Waxing Poetic charm the other day online that I.MUST.HAVE. I have a necklace with two charms and I want to add to it. I have an A my mom got me for Christmas, and the other is a cross that my sweet friends gave me for my birthday. Now, I want this one to go with it. LOVE.

3. Who loves Charming Charlie? ME!!! While most of the jewelry in there is just a wee bit out of my box, I love to go in there and browse. It's fun to look at all the earrings, necklaces, shoes, scarves, etc. The last couple times I've been in there, I've discovered their perfume. It's smells reeeeeally good. I'd consider myself to be somewhat of a perfume connoisseur. I have forever been a fan of smelling nice and never leave the house without spraying something on. So when I tell you something smells nice, believe me! There are two kinds I like there: Lace and So Smitten. They're both that light, clean smell that I enjoy. I think a bottle is $30. Not too shabby.
4. Anyone that knows me well knows I love me some Iphone cases! I have
several one or two that I alternate back and forth. Something about changing them up makes me feel like I have a new phone. Well today, I discovered this puppy. I LOVE it. It's Jessica Swift. I saw someone with one the other day and was immediately smitten. It's hard plastic, wraps completely around the phone, and isn't one of those flimsy ones like you see often. It looks really durable, which is what I like most.
What are your favorite things for spring? Do share!
***Chicago Post is coming up next! Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment