Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Shameless

Not even ashamed to ask....DOES ANYONE READ MY BLOG ANYMORE??? I think I must need to announce a million dollar giveaway in order to solicit comments. Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty unimportant. Unlike many of you, I don't blog to record my kids' milestones or document do it yourself projects that have turned out fabulously at my home. My sole intention is to connect with YOU and hopefully write about something that strikes you funny, interesting, challenging, or inspiring. I need to know you're here, friends! If not, I'm seeing the purpose of this blog going down the drain quickly.

Now, make yourselves known and motivate me to come up with a great post for next time....



amybsignature

14 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am a self-confessed blog stalker, so yes, I read it. :) Keep it up! I love to hear what you have to say!

Jamie Grizzle said...

I understand. I do some blogging for my digital scrapbook and some for entertainment purposes. But no matter which it is I am doing at the moment, I LOVE comments too. So keep on writing, Sister. I'm reading!

Anonymous said...

I HEART your blog! I get excited when I see that you have written! Please don't stop! :)

Will and Melodie said...

I read your blog!!! Don't stop! I love it!

A said...

We're out here! I love your recipes and can't wait to see more home pics.

Etta said...

I read and LOVE it!!! Don't stop blogging, Amy B!!!!!!

The Penter Family said...

I ALWAYS read it!!! Don't quit!!!!!

Julie Young said...

I read the blog as well. It is funny that you wrote this blog though b/c I was just about to write the same one! I was thinking the other day. "Why do I blog...noone reads it or comments on it" then I thought...I haven't been commenting lately either on others blogs. When you posted the last blog about the cheese dip. I printed it and am going to make it this weekend. I also gave it to my coworkers who are going to make it this weekend also. BUT I didn't even comment. SO....keep up the blogging!!!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Comments do make blogging more fun. Just like one way conversations aren't very much fun, neither is blogging with no comments! I enjoy reading your stuff. Keep it coming!

Sha said...

Amy, I confess....I read your blog and really enjoy it. I just don't comment, because I didn't want to embarrass you - your know...where people see that your friends' Mom's are following your blog. Please keep blogging!
Sha (aka Julie's mom)

Mitzi said...

I read your blog and love it!

Brenda Parker said...

I too am a blog stalker. I look forward to your blogs. Don't stop.

Meredith said...

Yep, still reading! Unfortunately, I have not suggestions on what to blog about, which would explain why I haven't blogged in close to year, probably!

Anonymous said...

I am a devoted reader Amy! Love you!!! I adore the favorite things blogs!
-Rebecca Hamm