Does it mean you’re old if you become obsessed with crockpot meals? I hope not… because I am becoming overly excited at the thoughts of a good recipe for ye ole slowcooker. I spent more at the grocery store the other day than I have in a very long time. Why? Crockpot meal ingredients. I’ve only tried a couple so far, but I’m on my way to finding some seriously super suppers. Like my use of alliteration there?
Last night, I made what could possibly be the easiest main dish in the history of all cooking. It’s Italian Beef with only three ingredients! You’ll need a 3 lb. beef chuck roast, a jar of pepperoncinis (15 oz), and some garlic. All you do is put the roast in the crockpot, make a couple cuts in the meat and press garlic in between, and pour the entire jar of pepperoncinis (juice included) on top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours and voila! Serve with a side of vegetables or on a sandwich topped with Swiss cheese.
6 comments:
easy and delicious are the recipes i like. trying this!
easy and delicious are the recipes i like. trying this!
YUM! I can't wait to try this! I am pinning it NOW.
Yum!! Sounds great!
keep them coming! Sounds awesome!
I love being the recipient of your
delicious crockpot meals! They are wonderful. The chicken and dressing was amazing and I loved the roast, too! Thanks, Aim! Keep cooking! I'm loving it! HA!
Post a Comment