The girls in my family planned to take a trip to Ross Bridge this summer for a getaway before school starts back. Unfortunately, Brooke and Anna couldn't come at the last minute. We certainly missed them, but thoroughly enjoyed our time there! We had lots of good food, got some sun and layed out by the pool, and just enjoyed spending time together, as always. We've already made reservations for the end of September for trip #2...this time with Brooke and Anna. Here are a few pics from our mini vacation.

5 comments:
I'm so so sad that I didn't get to go!!! I'm on the countdown for our trip in September. Can't wait! I'm glad y'all had a fun time....I was thinking about y'all the whole time! Love your pictures!
Ahh... is it time to go back yet? Your pictures are so good, but after we left I realized we never took a group shot or one with us and mom or anything!! We'll have to make up for that in September!
Looks like so much fun! That place looks awesome! Cortney looks really cute...and I love the last one with the face masks. :) Can't wait til I get to go...Sorry I couldn't make it!
Looks like you had a great time!!! PS: your sister looks so cute!
Post a Comment