Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BOREDOM=20 QUESTIONS=YOU'RE IT!

I've been out of town for so long that I don't really know what to do with myself now that I can lay on my own couch and do whatever I want.  Sure, there's housecleaning, reading, writing, laundry...LOTS of things I probably should be doing, but this is MY time.  And what do I choose to do? I choose to write a totally fun and completely mindless blog.

I found this list of questions online and thought it'd be fun to answer them and tag a few of you to do the same!  I love stuff like this, and moreso, love reading what my fellow bloggers write.  Here you go!!!

1.  How often do you go over the speed limit?  I'm too chicken and too poor to speed, so usually never..only five miles over.

2.  Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? ummmm, NO! I wish I could dance.

3.  If you were going to be stuck on a desert island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you?  Ok, assuming the most noble answer (the Bible) doesn't count, I'd say I'd take the newest Nicholas Sparks book, the Blind Side- because I'm the only one left on the planet that hasn't seen it, and my ToneRangers CD, because of the memories I'd think of when listening.

4.  What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid?  Most definitely, my mouth

5.  What really gives you the creeps? snakes, feet, and cotton balls

6.  What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? The Heart Family- Barbies of course.  I had the family car and everything!

7.  You run into a friend while shopping.  Where are you?  Definitely Walmart.  I'm there way more often than I'd like to be.

8.  When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back?  Every single night, lay on my right side until right before I go to sleep, then turn over on my stomach.

9.  If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most?  DORITOS!

10.  If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? I'd hire a chef to make healthy, protein and fiber filled meals so I would have no excuse not to eat right.

11.  What movie have you watched the most?  Without a doubt, Girls Just Want to Have Fun.  LOVE it!

12.  What kind of perfume do you wear?  I like to change it up, so right now I have Burberry Weekend, Heavenly, and Viva La Juicy.

13.  What was your favorite sitcom growing up?  That's a hard one.  I'd say Growing Pains.  I still have a crush on Kirk Cameron!

14.  What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?  Yesterday-playing "Finish That Song" in the car with Mom, Cort, and Trey.  I laughed so hard I got dizzy.  HILARIOUS!

15.  What was the very first concert you ever attended?  OAK RIDGE BOYS!!  Yee Haw!

16.  Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? My Mom

17.  How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?  Typically, it takes me around 40 minutes at the most.

18.  When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy?  I went last week in DC and I managed not to buy one thing!

19.  Ever go to camp?  One time...that's all it took.  Never wanted to go again.

20.  Do you collect anything? I love to acquire books.  I have all Nicholas Sparks's books in hardback.

Now, who are the lucky losers???  I tag CORTNEY, MARTINA, JAMIE GRIZZLE, ASHLEY R., and anyone else who'd like to join in the fun!!!

2 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

You're so funny! I laughed really hard at a few of these but especially at the one that said you were afraid of cotton balls. I need to know that story!

Ashley said...

well, how nice to get the tag :) My very first.