Friday, October 02, 2009

Diet Update

I haven't posted an update on the diet in a while so I thought I'd fill everyone in on my progress. As of this morning, I have lost exactly 13 pounds. It's coming off pretty slowly. As much as I want it to hurry, I know that the chances of me gaining it back if it comes off this way are much less likely. But still, I guess 13 pounds in five weeks isn't too bad. I'm still eating lots of protein and fiber, and no sugar at all...processed sugar that is. My current favorite snack is Yoplait Light- Very Vanilla. It's DELICIOUS, especially if you mix a few almonds in!

Keep praying and thanks for the encouragement. I'll update in another two or three weeks. Maybe the next time it'll be 20!!!!!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Amy, way to go on the dieting!! You're doing awesome!!

Love your new layout. I noticed you had my little button I made on your blog....well, I didn't realize that the background wasn't transparent so i fixed it. I will email you the new code if you wanna change it. It won't let me send an html code through the comment section.

Love you!!

Scarlett said...

As said before, I am SO proud of you! I'm gonna go get some of those yogurts. It sounds delicious! Keep up the good work!:)

Gena said...

way. to. go.

you rock. i can so tell, you look awesome.

love you!

Bowerman Blessed said...

That is awesome! You are doing super!