Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Steals

As of right this minute, I'm ready to break out the Christmas music and head on over to the stores. I believe the Christmas spirit has officially hit! Thanks to the two friends who posted ideas on unique Christmas gifts. I guess we're all in the same boat- searching for super cool things to buy at a super low price! Well, I have an idea for YOU! I can't be too specific, because some of you readers may receive this from me for Christmas.

I'm a HUGE fan of Ebay! I don't believe in buying anything at the store until I have checked on their website for a better deal first. I encourage everyone to look. If you are searching for jewelry especially, that is the place. There are people in China that sell things at a fraction of the price we can get it for here. It's real sterling silver and beautiful! I have purchased several things before. Yesterday I saw something that I L-O-V-E and wanted to see if they would give me a deal on several of them, for a few of my special friends. I emailed the seller and she replied very quickly. She offered me an unbelievable deal on these items and I am PUMPED to be able to knock out several gifts all at once. The only thing is since they're coming from so far away, it takes a couple weeks to get here. So, don't wait til the last minute. Shop now!

4 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Good idea!
You and Jamie Grizzle need to get together...She gets all excited about Christmas stuff WAAAYY ahead of time too. Y'all kill me :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

WOW! You are so on top of things!! color me impressed!

Kiera said...

sounds great! i need to start too!! I'm dying to find out what you found... email me at kierajoy@aol.com and let me know, if you don't mind that is! ;)

Ashley said...

My first post....ha
I don't want to see this on ebay. Tell me what time type in or his name. Sounds like a GREAT gift :)