Since I was tagged by Haley, let me say how proud I am of her and Chad and the beautiful baby they brought into the world yesterday. I was so honored to be able to be in Birmingham and share Haley's last night before becoming a mommy. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory then came home and packed Mary Ella's bag for the hospital. Haley was so calm! We got up the next morning and got ready for the big day. She and Chad left for the hospital as Haley's mom and I stood there crying! It was so special to me to get to experience that with her. The baby is precious! Everyone make sure and check her blog in a few days. I'm sure she'll post lots of pictures. I'll refrain myself and let her be the one to introduce Mary Ella to the blogging world. Get excited- she's beautiful!
Now, on to business.....
10 years ago I was:
taking some classes at UNA and preparing to transfer to Auburn- one of the best decisions I ever made.
5 years ago I was:
I believe this was the summer before I began teaching at Mars Hill. I had just come back from living in North Carolina for a year, starting graduate school, and babysitting in Moulton. I never planned on going back to my alma mater to teach, but God had other plans.
1 year ago I was:
spending a summer off much like I am now....nothing too exciting.
5 things on my TO DO list today:
1. color my hair (cover the gray)
2. eat lunch with Amy
3. clean
4. pay bills
5. upload pictures to shutterfly
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. wheat thins
2. cheese its
3. cereal
4. fruit gushers (ha)
5. baked lays
If I were a billionaire I would:- very similar to Haley's actually...
1. give to church, charity, etc. i would like to buy random people a tank of gas or secretly pay for someone's meal at a restaurant, etc.
2. share with my family
3. buy a HOUSE!!!!!!!
4. adopt a baby (or two) from China or another country
5. travel everywhere
5 bad habits:
1. letting unimportant things consume my thoughts
2. not following through with things
3. not being disciplined
4. charging things i don't need
5. watching days of our lives
5 places I have lived:
1. florence,AL
2. greensboro, NC
3. myrtle beach, SC
4. valdosta, GA
5. vernon, AL
5 jobs I have had:
1. tee jays mill store
2. church secretary for the summer
3. nanny
4. 7th grade math teacher
5. 4th grade teacher
I TAG PAIGE, BROOKE, AND ANNA!!!!
2 comments:
Watching days of our lives is not a bad habit! HA! :)
yeah the Days of Our Lives comment made me laugh.
Post a Comment