Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random, Random, and more Random Thoughts

It's 1:30 am and I'm bored. If nothing in this post makes sense, that's why.... It's been a long time since I've posted anything more than a couple sentences. I couldn't think of a decent topic, so here's what's been floating around in my mind lately.

1. Why do adults over 75 seem to forget how to drive?
2. Psalm 34:18
3. I'm not ready for school to start.
4. The joy of the Lord is my strength- or I'm learning how to let it be anyway.
5. It's way too hot outside.
6. I need a second job.
7. I am becoming a new fan of Jon and Kate Plus 8!
8. It's way cool that Beyonce has heard me sing- that's right..My friend is a producer/writer and needed to record some background vocals for this song that one of his friends wrote. He called Bridgett and me into the studio and we recorded a demo that was sent to her manager. The song is called Rockin the Club (ha). I don't think they know yet if she's going to record it or not, but they do know for sure she has heard it. I thought that was pretty cool....
9. I'm excited about football season starting...War Eagle!
10. I'm blessed- regardless of what Satan throws at me.

So, I'd love to hear your random thoughts. Should I tag someone here??

4 comments:

Melodie S. said...

Beyonce?!?! That is so awesome!
I am not ready for school to start back either. A second job? Aren't you just give out after a day of teaching? I am off to look up
Psalm 34:18. Good post.

Anonymous said...

i am absolutely give out, but so is my checking account! ha! notice, i said i needed one- probably won't actually get one. lol!

McKinney Madness said...

So... how about including me in your next Beyonce production? I think I could get famous off a Whitney Houston song I've been working on.

Julie Young said...

I had no idea Beyonce had heard you sing! How cool is that!