Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yay Josh!


I've been meaning to write a post on Josh for a long time but all two of my readers know how bad I've been at posting lately. However, since he hit a grand slam tonight, I figured this was the perfect time to write!

I'm so proud of him! He's done so well this season and I still can hardly fathom that the Josh I see playing on TV is the same Josh we all hang out with during the off season. There are never any references to baseball when he's home and his humility always amazes me. I truly think of him and Ginger (and precious Rhett) as my family. If you're reading, I love you all!

Click here if you want to see the video of the grand slam!

3 comments:

Gena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gena said...

Go Josh! That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go, Josh! Amy, you are a great friend to post about his accomplishments. We usually try to keep up especially through the Mays, but we missed a big one! Thanks!