Saturday, September 01, 2007

Football Season is here!!!


I'm so excited! The most anticipated time of year is here! It's time for some good ole AUBURN FOOTBALL!!! I look forward to it every season and am reminded when I watch of what an awesome time I had there (including going to church with Tommy Tuberville!) and how blessed I was that God led me to that wonderful town to go to school. So, if anyone is looking for me on a Saturday the next few months, you know where I'll be! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaar Eagle!!

5 comments:

Julie Young said...

War Eagle!!! We had a scare this weekend! Whew....

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

We're excited, too! Glad that AUBURN ended up pulling it out at the end of the game. I was disappointed that Abbie, Bailey, and Noah couldn't do "Touchdown Auburn!" before they went to bed. Oh well, maybe we'll see more exciting games in the weeks ahead.

Kimberly said...

War Eagle!! Let's hope for better games in the future! I went to bed after the second half. It was too painful to watch. I am glad we pulled it out in the end.

Anonymous said...

War Eagle!

Kristy said...

This season is better than I expected after the first couple of the weeks!!! Think we can handle LSU???