I have found a new favorite drink! I was introduced to Fuze during Impact last year. I had never heard of it or tried it before then. It tastes wonderful and the best part about it is it's good for you! There's only 10 calories per bottle and it's very, very low in sodium and carbohydrates, and there's no aspartame! It contains lots of Vitamin C and even has ingredients that are supposed to help you lose weight and boost your energy. There's Chronium (a trace mineral for an intense boost of energy), Super Citrimax (known to suppress the appetite and reduce the converstion of carbs into fat), and L-Carnitine (an amino acid which boosts energy through more efficient utilization of oxygen).
I have been looking for places to buy these drinks since last summer, but hadn't had much luck. I found them in one gas station, but never in Walmart or other grocery stores. I was in Sam's the other day and was shocked to see that they had cases of Fuze for sell! If you try it, let me know what you think!
P.S. When I went to the website to get more information, I found this picture! See, even Ryan likes them!
2 comments:
Sounds good...does it taste anything like Crystal Light? What flavors do they have?
They have that FUZE stuff at Kroger. Do you guys have Kroger in Florence?
Post a Comment