Well, spring break has come to a close. I am somewhat depressed about it. I have thoroughly enjoyed myself this week. I stayed pretty busy. Cort and I went to Huntsville Monday. We got to spend time with all the kids, in addition to Paige, Brooke, Ben, and Anna. That was great, as always....except for one minor mishap. Cort and I were playing baseball with the boys. When Camden swung to hit the ball, Caley walked up out of nowhere and he hit her in the head instead. Her forehead turned blue immediately and was swollen. She was pretty tough though. A sucker seemed to help soothe the pain and she was back to herself shortly after the incident. Tuesday, we went to see my grandmother and mamaw. It was good to catch up with both of them. Cort left to go back to Birmingham and I headed home. I spent Thursday, Friday, and today outside for the most part. I will probably hate myself in the next few days because my allergies will probably bite me in the butt. I got some color on this pale skin of mine though, so hopefully it'll be worth it. Thursday night I went to Girls Night Out (see pic below) with some of my favorite people in the whole world, which happen to be co-workers of mine! I'm so blessed to have a job in which I work with people that I actually not only enjoy seeing outside of school, but LOVE to hang out with. We watched The Holiday (If you haven't seen it, skip Blockbuster and go straight to buy it.) and played Rummicub.

Me, Kristi, and Dena (my co-workers), Courtney, Katie, and Lyndsie. Lauren was taking the picture!
I'm back to the ole routine Monday. It's okay though. I'll be out for the summer shortly, where I'll still be busy and it'll fly by as spring break has. But, I wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment