Saturday, March 17, 2007

I can't help it, I had to do it.......


So I found this picture and had to post it. It's just so cute. And, since I had to post the picture, I thought I might as well share this story.

I was walking down the hallway yesterday afternoon after school, about to leave to begin my spring break. A lady that works in the registration office was walking towards me and stopped me to ask if I had gotten a weird email yet. I told her no and asked why I should be expecting one. She proceeded to tell me that a lady had come in the office to register her daughter for kindergarten next year and told everyone that her cousin played the keyboard for Taylor Hicks. That means that I actually met her cousin, Brian, at the concert. Anyway, she gave this lady my email address and told her how infatuated I am with Taylor. Who knows if I'll hear from her and what, if anything, will ever come of it. I thought that was crazy though! I have all these connections to him around me. Ugh- I thought this mild obsession would be over by now but I was very, very wrong..............

No comments: