1. This, in fact, is a REAL picture I accidentally stumbled across on ebay while looking for my sweet niece a cute smocked or seersucker swimsuit for our beach trip this summer. Just take a second and look at this....... It's wrong on so many levels. If you've EVER considered putting your six month old in some cross-chested, too much skin baring bikini type get-up, I beg you to reconsider. If it's camoflauge on top of that, go ahead and make a call to the psych ward because you are clearly not thinking rationally. And on top of that, how scary looking is this doll?
2. On a lighter note (and calorie...like that transition??), if you haven't tried the Fresco Grilled Steak Soft Taco, you need to. It's only 160 calories and really tasty. If you want to add even more flavor, have them add the avocado ranch dressing. It's an additional 80 calories but tastes soooo delightful. In my opinion, these make a good snack in the middle of the afternoon, too. I couldn't eat cheese and crackers for that amount of calories!
3. I've discovered a new photo editing website. It's www.fotoflexer.com. As much as I've been playing around with my blog templates/backgrounds/headers, I've looked at several tutorials. One introduced me to this website. It's similar to picMonkey, but I actually like it better. There's so many options, tons of really great fonts, you can do more in my opinion that on other sites...and it's FREE! Check it out.
That's it for today. New wisdom coming your way in a week!
2 comments:
What's your problem Amy? Raelyn has that same exact swimsuit!!!
Haaaaa!!!!!
Post a Comment