I am willing to admit it now...I am NOT a good patient. I never have been. I am a wimp and don't deal well with not feeling good and being stuck inside a house all day and night. I wasn't sure about whether to blog about my being sick this week because honestly, a UTI is just weird to talk about. I felt very odd telling the doctor details about my visits to the restroom and quite frankly, feeling like I had to pee every dadgum second. How embarrassing! Speaking of embarrassing, so is having to pee in a cup and walk with it THROUGH THE WAITING ROOM to return it to the nurse! Have mercy!
I just need to say this.....these things are AWFUL! I had heard horror stories but man, I wasn't prepared. Who knew it would make me feel like I had the flu, go through two rolls of toilet paper in a day (Don't say I didn't warn you), feel like I had a stomach virus, too, AND run fever? T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E! Thankfully, I am armed with antibiotics and finally feel like I can re-join the land of the living as of today. This thing did a number on me, I tell ya. Hallelujah for healing!
1 comment:
Amy, I had one (with no medicine yet) on a 9 hour flight from Hawaii to Atlanta.......MISERABLE!!!! Now, I don't leave home at least without the OTC medicine that helps with the symptoms. UGH!!! Glad you are on the mend.
Post a Comment