Thursday, September 27, 2012

Three Cheese Tortellini Soup

This soup is sooooooo good!!!


I got this recipe a couple weeks ago and finally got around to making it tonight.  Honestly, I questioned how good it would be because there are so few ingredients and the directions are so simple.  My skeptical self had a bite.....and another, and several more.  I will now be making this regularly.  It's wonderful.  It's fast.  It makes enough to feed five or six people.  It's inexpensive.  Let's face it.  It's perfect, people.  Stir up a simple cornbread muffin mix and you have yourself a meal.

1 package Three Cheese Tortellini
1 lb ground beef
1 can Italian diced tomatoes
1 jar picante sauce
1 tablespoon basil
3 cans chicken broth

Brown ground beef.. (I cooked it in the microwave using my Pampered Chef Micro Cooker for eight minutes.) Boil tortellini and drain.  Mix all ingredients together until warm.  

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious do you still have your Yorkie? :)

Will and Melodie said...

Sounds so good! I'm pinning it now! Love that you gave a shout out to the micro cooker because I will so be using that for this recipe too!

The Penter Family said...

I am VERY BEHIND on blog reading...This is going on my meal plan for this week. YUMMO. Thanks!