I love these posts!
1. Great Value Naturally Sweetened Drink Mix

I am super excited about this recent find at Walmart. I hate drinking so much aspartame in diet drinks. I can tolerate water sometimes, but I'm not a huge fan. Sweet tea is my favorite, but sugar isn't healthy either. This, until now, hadn't left me with many healthy choices of beverages. I found these drink mixes and was thrilled! I have been waiting for this for a long time. It's sweetened with truvia, which is a natural sweetener that comes from the stevia plant. I actually make tea now and sweeten it with truvia. The mango pineapple is good and the strawberry kiwi tastes great, also. Here's to having something healthy AND low calorie to drink!
2. My current obsession...
3. World Market- LOVE this store and wish there was one closer. Any time I visit Birmingham I like to go. They have the best curtains and kitchen equipment...or should I say cutest???!!!
4. True North Nut Clusters- SO good!
5. Shimmer Nail Polish
This is my most recent selection. It's Sally Hanson Midnight Sky. I'm all about some cool nail polish! Now if someone would only invent a way to make it stay on for more than a day without chipping.
I tag everyone to do a Favorite Things blog now. It's one of my favorites to read!
2 comments:
I would love to go to a World Market store! I've read about it in magazines, but have never been to one. I wonder if there is one in St. Louis?
Oh friend...Big Brother...really??
Miss you!!!
love it Amy!! I'm also obsessed with Big Brother! :) Hope you're doing great! Can't wait to try the GV drink either! :)
Post a Comment