Tuesday, October 06, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

I'm on the bandwagon! I'm always looking for fun topics to blog on, so I am jumping into the latest craze of listing my current favorite things (thanks Jamie and Martina). I'd love to read yours too, so feel free to tag yourself and have at it!


1.I had never heard of Palmer's Cocoa Butter until a friend gave me this for my birthday. Some people use it for scars, dry skin, etc. But, this is on a swivel stick and you can use it for chapstick. It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


2. This may be old news to everyone else, but I was searching through channels the other night and found this show, "She's Crafty." I am so in love with it! I've only seen two episodes so far, but she teaches viewers how to do some really cool crafts. They're very inexpensive and ones that we actually might try! It comes on HGTV so check it out!


3. It's no secret I'm on a diet and am constantly looking for new things I can eat. I've tried several different types of Zone bars, but this is my recent favorite. It's the one that to me, tastes most like a normal candy bar. They are high in fiber and low in sugar, so they're acceptable on my diet...thank goodness.


4. The Opryland Hotel- My family is super excited to be blessed to go to the Opryland Hotel in December for the weekend. We are seeing the Rockettes and going to the Charlie Brown Ice Show, so needless to say I've been thinking about it lots.


5. I LOVE my phone! I got the Blackberry Curve about a month ago and it has become my new best friend. I had never been able to get online with my phone before, so to have facebook, twitter, google maps, etc. at my fingertips is fabulous!

There you go. Now I'm ready to hear what y'all have got!

3 comments:

brooke said...

#3.....#3....I can't wait!!!!

Katie said...

I'm getting a new phone in a week or so and I'm so ready to have email and facebook at my fingertips again!!! I was spoiled before and I have missed it :)

McKinney Madness said...

Now why haven't you told me about this craft show? I'm sure it'll be my new favorite thing to watch!