
It's that time of year! I'm ready to start Christmas shopping! I've been saving up since this summer and am in the mode to start looking for some ultra creative ideas. I always spend more time choosing gifts than I probably should. I don't like to buy anything for anyone that I'm not 100% positive they will love. So, here's where I need you, blog world. What are some of the most different, unique, fun, and creative gifts you've ever gotten or bought for someone else? I need your ideas!!!
I got online today and ordered a catalog from Crate and Barrel (thanks for Jesse's facebook status reminding me that I wanted one) and Red Envelope. I am hoping I will find a good deal or two in those magazines, or they will initiate some creative ideas.
Let me hear from you. Ready? Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I can't beleive it's almost that time of the year. That's just crazy!! I can't wait to go shopping either. Maybe I'll at least wait until after Halloween. :) Love Love!!
Hey, thanks for the shoutout. ;) LOVE C&B and their holiday merch!
I love buying gifts that also give to an organization, such as from www.invisiblechildren.com or another fave is www.lightgivesheat.storenvy.com. Not only does the gift recipient get something nifty, but they also can feel good that their gift helped someone else as well!
I bought Trey's watchcase from the Red Envelope and really liked it. I'm sure you could find some great things there... or Sidelines! hahahaaa
Post a Comment