Saturday, September 19, 2009

The latest version of what's going on "Around Town"

Here we go, fans! Remember, I am typing this "as-is." I only take out last names and specific place names to protect the identity of the victims. It truly is this funny.

* Charles and Elsie attended church with Bill and Creta Sunday.

* Lou Ella was proud to get to spend time with her grand-daughter.

*Joe brought Rondell his breakfast and lunch Sunday.

*Josie and Debra visited Pat and brought fried okra, tomatoes, and cornbread last Tuesday.

*Elwanda enjoyed the singing Saturday night.

*Carolyn enjoyed a long telephone visit with her brother Ray.

*Billie, Edree, Roy, and Stephanie ate together Thursday night. The ladies at the restaurant sang Happy Birthday to Roy and gave him a cake.

And my favorite...
*Edree was excited to finally get some chickens for the chicken condo her sons had built for her. The arrival of the first egg was exciting but Edree wondered why the rooster wasn't crowing.

7 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

Oh my word, I can't get over this! I love when you post these!

brooke said...

I am so confused.

Bowerman Blessed said...

Those are good!

Kimberly said...

this is old people's version of facebook.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

These crack me up! I was on the edge of my seats reading those, Amy. :)

Katie said...

hilarious!!!

McKinney Madness said...

"Chicken condo," huh?? You can't get no better than that. Gotta love it!