Friday, August 07, 2009

Just humor me...

I'm very well aware that this is semi-ridiculous, but I'm pretty smitten with this guy...

I follow him on Twitter and noticed today he posted his real facebook account. Of course, I go straight there and send him a friend request. He accepted really quickly, and I've been sitting here for the last few minutes looking at pictures of he and his wife, Sophia, before she died. Their wedding pictures were on here, and lots of other ones from years ago. There's just something about him that intriques me. I love that he loves God and was a worship leader. He's adorable! And he's so vocal about how much he loves his wife.

Go ahead and think I'm crazy, but you know you've had a celebrity crush before, too. Plus, what else is there to do on a Friday night when you're at home alone??

1 comment:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Um, I love him, too! He's great!! Adorable, loves the Lord, can carry a tune, but dances like a white boy. Why wouldn't we love him?