Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...(taken from my life list post in April)
1. get married and have kids (can I put those together?)
2. ride a gondola in Italy
3. see Gavin Degraw in concert
4. go to Los Angeles
5. take a cooking class
6. be debt-free
7. visit all 50 states

7 Things I Can Do...
1. cook
2. sing (decently at least)
3. crochet
4. take pictures (love photography)
5. love
6. take things way too personally
7. analyze

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. drive a stick shift
2. laugh without crying
3. be without my family for a long time
4. eat a bean...of any kind
5. touch a cotton ball
6. listen to someone reading- at church or school, etc...IMPOSSIBLE
7. be patient

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby...
***So obviously I can't complete this part. If anyone reading wants to stop and send up a prayer asking God to please be sending a husband my way it would be much appreciated...seriously!

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. "That's hilarious"
2. "Oh my word"
3. "No way!"
4. "I just got that out of my mouth"- to my students
5. "No talking in the hallway" - once again, to my students
6. "huh?"
7. "God, please, please, please....."- as I'm praying, of course

7 Celebrity Crushes
Wow- this is so fun! Can I list seven here, too? Okay, I totally have a crush on Mark Sanchez, too. Go to Haley's blog to see his picture. Currently, I have a crush on Dan from Survivor. He's not exactly a "CELEBRITY" I don't guess, but he's on tv.

I also have a crush on Maksim from Dancing with the Stars. I think he probably knows he's hot though...

And last but not least.....


I tag Cortney, Paige, and Ginger.

6 comments:

Etta said...

OH! I'm so sad that Survivor is on and I didn't even know it. I remember that it was coming on but never knew when it started. Now I have missed so much I probably won't start watching. I'm so bummed. It's always one of my favorites to watch.

Will and Melodie said...

Okay, I snorted when I read that you can't touch a cotton ball! That is hilarious! But I'm with you on the beans! That was interesting!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I didn't realize you were so quirky, Amy! Cotton Balls? Beans?? Really?? :-)
And I have loved Kirk Cameron for most of my life!! Isn't he the ultimate crush? Gotta love some Mike Seaver!

Katie said...

You are a very neat and interesting gal Amy-girl. So you can't touch a cotton ball, huh? How do you remove nail polish? TP? That's funny.

Melodie S. said...

I must know about removing nail polish, eye make-up, etc. Do you just use tissue? Oh and I sent a prayer up for you; not about the cotton balls...but for a hubby. A really hot one preferably.;)

Anonymous said...

you're awesome, melodie! thanks! and yes, i absolutely use toilet paper to take off fingernail polish. i don't know what it is about those cotton balls- i'd rather hear fingernails on a chalk board! :)