Well, if you're like me, the changing of the weather brings about cravings for some good soup! I got this recipe from a friend and made it last night. It's soooo easy and very good. I thought some of you in the blogging world might like to try it too.
1 lb. ground beef
1 onion
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can pinto beans (Of course I left those out!)
1 lb. Velveeta cheese (If you like extra spicy, get Mexican Velveeta.)
1 can rotel
1 can diced tomatoes
Brown ground beef with chopped onion. When finished, add corn and beans. Melt Velveeta and mix with rotel and diced tomatoes, then add to beef mixture. Stir and cook until warm. Serve with crackers or Fritos.
Hope you enjoy! If anyone decides to try it, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
4 comments:
Yumm! Sounds great! I got some stuff for soup today, too, because of the weather! Funny how we're wired like that, huh?
I'll have to share my soup recipes, too. I'm making Tortilla Soup and White Chicken Chili this week.
I am going to try it. I will let you know how it is. I love soups! Thanks for sharing.
This sounds delicious, and I like your new blog "look." :)
Yummy! I always love a good and EASY recipe! It's a great time of year for some new soup, too. Thanks!
Post a Comment