Monday, September 22, 2008

What's a girl to do?


Choices, choices, choices.........Yesterday was "Pamper Yourself" day for Bridgett and me. Since we both got paid on Friday, we were searching for a way to treat ourselves (which I shouldn't have done but actually have yet to feel a bit of guilt about). We went to the mall and decided to get a manicure and pedicure...great decision. We both decided we wanted to choose a fall color, since summer is quickly coming to a close. Seriously- for two indecisive people like we are, how are we supposed to choose from all these colors? Besides, this wasn't even half of them! There's another section on the opposite wall! Finally, we made a decision..one in which we were both very happy with. The pedicure was great. Most of you know I hate feet: don't want to touch anyone's and don't want them to touch mine. However, I'll let it slide for a pedicure. It was so relaxing! We sat next to each other in the massage chair and between wanting to fall asleep and laughing at how much we DID NOT understand a word they were saying, we had a great time. I think we are enstating a monthly "Pamper Yourself" day. I'm excited.

3 comments:

Julie Young said...

That sounds relaxing. Where is a picture of the feet??!! :)

The Penter Family said...

I hate when they talk in a different language while they are working on your feet! You KNOW they are talking bad about you the whole time :)

McKinney Madness said...

Christy, Alicia, and I used to go get a pedicure every month on pay day, and it was a great treat! I'm glad you don't feel guilty about it!!