Monday, August 18, 2008

A few things I'm excited about......

Satan works hard to steal our joy. It makes every day so much better when you focus on what makes you happy instead of analyzing your worries or focusing on your sorrows. That's what I've tried to do today, think of all the ways I am blessed. Here are a few things that are making me smile today (in no particular order)...

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

1.The Hills season premeire tonight. I LOVE this show!


2. sweet Macy Brooke Bowerman, the newest addition to my amazing family (I will wait and let Paige post the first picture!)

3. a great book so far...

4. this weekend- We have been invited to sing at a church's Homecoming a couple hours away. I have so much fun hanging out with the "Tonerangers" and look forward to this a lot!

5. new cell phone- Tomorrow I am finally eligible for an upgrade and I'm really excited about picking out a new phone.

6 comments:

Scarlett said...

I'll miss my ToneRangers this weekend. Pooey I can't go! Maybe next year will leave more room for fun! Oh, and I forgot to record "The Hills"!!!!! I hope I can find it to watch somewhere online......
Oh, and let me know which cell phone you got. Mine is broken and I have to buy a new one at full retail price :(

Cortnie said...

It makes me smile to know u are happy! and i want that book, i tried to get it at the beach and couldn't find it.
love u!

Bowerman Blessed said...

WE have to wait till dec for new upgrade. my phone is already falling apart.
you mean i missed the hills first episode. ahh...i've been too wrapped up in the olympics. i'll have to catch a replay

McKinney Madness said...

Good for you sis. I'm proud of you for focusing on the positive... something we all need to remember. "The joy of the Lord is my strength." Neh. 8:10

brooke said...

I am still obsessed with THE HILLS. Seriously what is going on with Adrina? Happy day late birthday!! Love you!

Gena said...

looking forward to BUNCO ;)

yes on the coffee after.