Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The Bachelor- what else?

Is anyone watching this season? If so, are you as disappointed as I am? Until last night, I searched and searched to find even one girl that I thought was decent. Was there just one that didn't play the clarinet or break out into some operatic mess? I think I've found one I want to like, friends. Holly.....

Why do I like Holly, you ask? First of all, I think her career is awesome -she writes children's books. Second, her personality seems real and she doesn't seem materialistic or fake. Third, she certainly doesn't seem to be there for the media attention and acts as if she's truly there to find love (that sounds so funny). I think her feelings for Matt are genuine.

I don't just love Matt, either. I guess I still have time to become attached but I'm not expecting it. All two of my regular readers know I have tendencies to fall in love with these silly guys on the show myself. Not gonna happen this time I'm afraid.

So, what are your predictions? Have you found anyone to like? Who will he pick?

4 comments:

Will and Melodie said...

I'm like you Amy. I can't hardly find one either. Holly definitely grew on me after Monday's episode. I also think Amanda (the girl with the Meeps!) is genuine too. Besides that, they are all crazy and fake (Shayne seems so fake and needy). He seems to like the wrong ones doesn't he? But he's just gonna go ahead and kiss them all just in case!

Julie Young said...

I can't help you Amy, I don't watch the show. BUT I do watch Dancing with the Stars and they had the guy on the other night. I didn't really like him. Something about him I just didn't like. So I am with you on that part.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

haha! don't watch the show but she's cute! goooo holly!

Anonymous said...

She got voted off, sad day. I think he'll pick Marshana?

This is Katie Berg by the way, I don't know how to make a name..