Monday, March 24, 2008

A few things that make me happy this week...

1.

2.
Series returns TONIGHT at 9- finally!

3.
I just discovered this and it's amazing...and cheap!

So, here's to trying to make a week last forever........Happy Spring Break to me!

9 comments:

Etta said...

Happy Spring Break. Miss you.

Scarlett said...

Is it possible that Heidi had lip injections? She looked a little different!

Mary Virginia said...

Happy Spring Break to you too! You awta vacation in Brazil sometime. The whether's nice this time of year. Good to find you. I spend some time searching this blog thing for old friends when I get homesick. Glad to hear you're doing well. I like your blog. I'm at www.braziliantempo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

mava! it's great to hear from you. i'm adding your blog to my links right now. hope you're doing well!


scarlett- i agree. i was trying to figure out what she had done too. i don't know what it is but there's something different.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Happy Spring Break! Hope you had a great one, Amy! Back to the real world now, huh? :)

Will and Melodie said...

Hey, hope you enjoyed your break. I didn't know about the Hills. It's kind of been a crazy week! Ha! I'll have to set my DVR now. And I, too, am a fan of Build-A-Tan. Hope it works!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yes, happy spring break! im jealous. ;)

Kristy said...

Do you like the neutrogena build-a-tan? I'm currently experimenting with the Dove Everglow, and I can't tell much so far.

Anonymous said...

kristy- i love it. it seriously works! i definitely recommend it!