P.S. Two points for anyone that guesses who this new guy is that ESPN has hired as a host on College Football Live. Recognize him from anywhere????
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Super Sports Saturday
I would say for a girl, I more than met my sports quota for the day. It was actually all voluntary and I watched most of it alone! I was feeling a little under the weather and spent the majority of the day on the couch watching tv. The day started with the Alabama game this morning. After that, I went straight to the Marlins/Phillies game. I did take a break and watch some HGTV, then the most awaited event of the day....Auburn vs. USF. (I watched as the Auburn players knelt down and prayed after scoring a touchdown. I am still so encouraged when I see that.) It was a fun day. I prefer to feel better tomorrow though, and actually get out of the house!! 
P.S. Two points for anyone that guesses who this new guy is that ESPN has hired as a host on College Football Live. Recognize him from anywhere????
P.S. Two points for anyone that guesses who this new guy is that ESPN has hired as a host on College Football Live. Recognize him from anywhere????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
THE BACHELOR!!! Can't remember his name though. Did we watch this one together?
Etta
I can't watch a whole day of football games like that. Too much for me!!! Ben would be impressed. He would love some company for all of the games if you ever want to come over. :)
Jesse Palmer? Is that right?
good job etta!!!
Amy, I hope you don't mind me reading your blog and now I'm going to bookmark it so I can keep reading....I love your 51st thing on your list about you...I also hate that when I space things perfectly (like a poem), blogger messes it up! Frustrates me no end.
John also went to Auburn, but much earlier than you did...he was biting his fingernails Sat night, were you? I went to Harding, so, "go Bisons!"
susan w, Luci's momma (as you can tell, we are also interested in international adoptions!)
hi susan- of course i don't mind you reading! and yes, i was very nervous saturday night. i made several trips around the living room before it was over!!! war eagle!
Post a Comment